Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Ingredients 2 lbs trimmed stew meat ½ cup beef broth 16 oz. sliced mushrooms 2 packages Lipton onion soup mix 4 Tablespoons Worce...
- 2 lbs trimmed stew meat
- ½ cup beef broth
- 16 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 packages Lipton onion soup mix
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup half and half
- 2½ cups sour cream
- 1 package cooked egg noodles
- Place meat, beef broth, mushrooms, soup mix, and Worcestershire sauce cook on LOW for 5-6 hours or until meat is cooked completely.
- After meat has cooked through, add sour cream and half and half.
- Serve over egg noodles.