Raw Zucchini "Sushi"
Ingredients ½ cup cashews, soaked overnight in water 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar (optional) 3 - 4 zucchini (each yields 6 - 8 slice...
- ½ cup cashews, soaked overnight in water
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar (optional)
- 3 - 4 zucchini (each yields 6 - 8 slices)
- 2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into matchsticks
- 4 medium radishes, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- Drain cashews and put into food processor with rice vinegar.
- Process, scraping sides with spatula if necessary, until cashews are a soft paste but still have some texture. (Depending on how long cashews were soaked you might need to add a tablespoon of water to get the right consistency.)
- Chop the ends off of your zucchini and use a vegetable peeler to peel your zucchini into long, thin strips.
- Lay zucchini strip flat and add a small spoonful of cashew mixture onto one of the ends of zucchini.
- Add a few matchsticks of veggies, avocado, and a couple of pieces of cilantro.
- Roll up and enjoy!