Crescent Wrapped Baked Apple Brie
- (8 ounce) can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- (8 ounce) round Brie cheese
- apple, sliced thinly
- cup brown sugar
- egg, beaten
- crackers apple slices for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Press each section into 6-inch square, firmly pressing perforations to seal. (Scrape some of the white outer skin off the Brie, if desired.) Place the Brie on center of first dough square. Arrange apple slices on top, and sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the apples.
- Pull up the sides of the bottom dough square, then place the remaining dough square on top of the Brie, apples and brown sugar. Press dough evenly around cheese, pressing to seal completely. Brush beaten egg all over the dough. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. If you serve it piping hot, all of the cheese with escape. Serve the Brie with crackers or apple slices.