Join the Club

Loading...

Easy Hoisin Shrimp

This shrimp is straight-up awesome sauce . Want to know how I know that word? Because I watch 95% of my tv on Hulu. And any Hulu-watche...


This shrimp is straight-up awesome sauce.
Want to know how I know that word? Because I watch 95% of my tv on Hulu. And any Hulu-watcher will know what that means – I also watch the same commercials over, and over, and over, and over again. Ad nauseum. (Pun intended.)
This includes that commercial where a girl calls her credit card to ask about her bill, and her twin sister picks up the phone and tells her how awesome the credit card company is, to which her twin replies, “awesome sauce!” Truth? I know every line of this commercial verbatim, but don’t want to give the company the satisfaction of saying the name because I’m completely annoyed at the fact that I’ve been subjected to this commercial probably 100+ times.

See more:
Seafood 8598388464856751289
Home item

Popular

Last