Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
Ingredients 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard 3 tablespoon whole grain mustard 3 tablespoons honey, or more, to taste 2 tablespoons chic...
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock, or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
For the mustard rub
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- To make the mustard rub, combine olive oil and whole grain mustard in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Using your fingers or a brush, work the mustard rub onto both sides of the chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, honey and chicken stock. Add more chicken stock as needed until desired consistency is reached; set aside.