Join the Club

Loading...

Baked Pesto Chicken

4 boneless, skinless chickenn breasts salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning chicken 1/2 cup basil pesto (I used my homemade Ba...


4 boneless, skinless chickenn breasts salt and fresh ground black pepper for seasoning chicken 1/2 cup basil pesto (I used my homemade Basil Pesto with Lemon, but you can use purchased pesto.) 2 oz. (1/2 cup) grated low-fat mozzarella cheese Preheat oven to 375F/190C. Trim all visible fat and tendons from chicken pieces, then cut each chicken breast lengthwise into 2 or 3 pieces. (I cut the larger ones into 3 strips and the smaller ones into 2 strips.) Spray a 9" x 12" (or 8.5" X 12.5") baking dish with non-stick spray, then spread 1/4 cup basil pesto over the bottom of the dish. Lay chicken strips over the pesto, then spread 1/4 cup more basil pesto over the chicken.

See more:
Meat & Poultry 6441555885011920095
Home item

Popular

Last