Baked Parmesan Mushrooms
Ingredients 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced 3 tablespoons olive oil Zest of 1 lemon 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon ju...
- 1 1/2 pounds cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, thyme and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- Serve immediately.