Raspberry Swirled Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Ingredients For the Crust: 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 4T butter For the Cheesecake: 16 ounces cream cheese- room temper...
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4T butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese- room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Zest of a lemon
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs- room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 oz. of fresh raspberries (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the Crust:
For the Cheesecake:
For the Raspberry Swirl
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, criss-crossing two rectangular pieces so there is an overhang on either side for easy lifting. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the crumbs and butter with a spoon until moist. Press into the prepared pan and bake for about 10 minutes or until crust is set around the edges.
- Beat together the white sugar, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the egg, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy. Spread filling mixture over baked crust.
- In a food processor or blender, purée the raspberries until smooth. Press through a fine mesh sieve, getting as much liquid out as possible. Discard the solids. Stir in the sugar.
- Dot the raspberry mixture over the filling and use a toothpick or skewer to swirl together.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set around the edges and slightly jiggly in the center. Cool completely on a wire rack and then chill until cold before serving.
For the crust
Meanwhile make the filling:
For the Raspberry Purée: