Ingredients For the crust: 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 1/4 cup sugar Zest of one lemon ...
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1-14 oz. can fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
For the crust:
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a 8 by 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and lemon zest. Stir until graham cracker crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into the prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the egg yolks and condensed milk until well mixed. Stir in the lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir until mixture begins to slightly thicken. Gently fold in the raspberries with a spatula. Fold carefully so you don't break the raspberries.
- Pour the lemon raspberry filling evenly over the graham cracker crust. Bake for 15 minutes, or until just set.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Cut into bars and serve.