Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Ingredients 1 lb pork tenderloin 1 tsp minced garlic 1/2 tsp sea salt 2 tsp rosemary 1/4 tsp black pepper 1 tbsp olive oil 1/4 ...
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp rosemary
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- (Additional 1 tbsp olive oil if sautéing in pan.)
- Mix together minced garlic, 1/2 tsp sea salt, rosemary, 1/4 tsp black pepper and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a pan with sides. Spread the seasoning mixture over all sides of the pork tenderloin, cover it and place in the fridge until ready to grill. If possible, leave in fridge for 4-6 hours for more flavor.
- With a sharp knife, slice the pork tenderloin into about 10-12 slices, 1/2 inch – 3/4 inch thick. Return them to the pan.
- Brush both sides with the remaining 1/4 cup of olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees. Grill over medium-high heat with the lid closed for 3-5 minutes per side, for a total of about 6-10 minutes, until the medallions have an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- After grilling season is over, you can saute the medallions in a pan. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive over medium-high heat. Cook pork medallions for 3-5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.