Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half Kosher salt and freshly ground black ...
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Frank's® RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper, or more, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) black bean refried beans
- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper, to taste. Add to skillet and cook, flipping once, until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Let cool before shredding and combining with Frank's RedHot; set aside.
- Reheat refried beans according to package instructions. Spread the refried beans in an even layer into the prepared baking dish. Without stirring, top with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Spread the chicken mixture on top in an even layer and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until bubbly, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with sour cream and garnished with avocado and cilantro, if desired.