Stuffed Cucumber Cups
Recipe Yield: about 44 cups Ingredients: 4-5 long (medium) cucumbers 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1 (16 ...
Recipe Yield: about 44 cups
4-5 long (medium) cucumbers
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
*1 1/2- 2 Tablespoons Dill Weed
*1 Tablespoon Onion Flakes
*1 1/2 teaspoon Celery Salt
3-5 strips Crumbled Bacon
*Or to taste
1. Prepare the dip mixture by combining Dill Weed, Onion Flakes and Celery Salt (add more or less to taste). Transfer to one gallon Ziploc baggie. Let sit for an hour (or overnight for full flavor).
2. Cook bacon and crumble, we use another Ziploc baggie and a large bowl to crush them at once. A rolling pin works as well.
3. Stripe Cucumbers. Slice each long cucumber into about one-inch pieces.
4. Scoop out the center and seeds using a spoon. Be sure to leave about an eighth to quarter inch of the center to form a ‘cup’ which properly holds the dip mixture.Optional: use the cucumber seeds: dice and add to the dip (waste not want not right?).
5. Cut the corner of the Ziploc and begin filling each cup until dip protrudes.
6. Garnish with crumbled bacon.