Spinach Stuffed Shells
Ingredients 20 jumbo pasta shells (about 1/2 of a 12 oz. box) 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese 1 egg, beaten 2 Tbsp parsley 10 oz....
- 20 jumbo pasta shells (about 1/2 of a 12 oz. box)
- 2 cups low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- Cooking spray
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and separate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare 9x13 baking dish by spraying with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg and parsley. Mix well. Fold in spinach.
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in baking dish.
- Fill pasta shells with cottage cheese and spinach mixture (I just use a spoon). Arrange shells in baking dish, and pour remaining sauce over shells.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.