Ingredients 8 ounces linguine 2 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined 3 cloves garlic, minced 1/...
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine*
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in wine and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in pasta, lemon zest and parsley.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired.