Gooey Monster Eye Cookies
Ingredients 1 Yellow Cake Mix Box 1/2 cup butter softened 1/2 tsp. vanilla 1 8 oz. bar cream cheese softened 1 egg green food c...
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix Box
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 8 oz. bar cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- green food coloring
- powdered sugar
- candy eyeballs
- Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in cake mix. Add green food coloring until it's the color you want. I used neon green. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. While warm push eye balls into the center or all over the cookie. ENJOY!