Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
Ingredients 3-4 pounds boneless chicken thighs 3/4 cup sugar 1/4 cup soy sauce 6 TB apple cider Vinegar 3/4 tsp. ground ginger 1...
- 3-4 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 6 TB apple cider Vinegar
- 3/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 tsp. corn starch
- 4 tsp. cold water
- cooked rice
- Place chicken in crock pot on lowheat.
- Combine sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix and pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours until chicken is tender. Remove chicken and take the fat out of the reserve liquid in the crock pot.
- Place liquid in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth and gradually stir into saucepan until it is thick.
- Pour chicken over cooked rice and cover with your sauce. ENJOY!