Chicken Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls
Ingredients 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls 6 slices Swiss cheese 6 slices deli ham 2 chicken breasts, cooked, thinly sliced 1 teasp...
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 slices deli ham
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbls honey (optional)
- 2 Tbls Dijon mustard (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove crescent rolls from can and lay out in a long rectangle. Pinch the seams together well.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Layer first Swiss cheese, then ham and finally the chicken breast on the rolls.
- Roll up like a cinnamon roll and cut into 8-10 rolls.
- Place in a pie pan or 9-in square baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix honey and Dijon mustard and serve with rolls if desired.