Baked Salmon with Honey Dijon and Garlic
Ingredients: 2 10-12 ounce fresh salmon (cleaned, pin-bones removed) 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced 2-3 tbsp. parsley, finely chopp...
- 2 10-12 ounce fresh salmon (cleaned, pin-bones removed)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2-3 tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. honey Dijon mustard (this is the one I used)
- Juice of half a lemon
- A pinch of salt
- ⅛ cup of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place salmon pieces on top of the foil and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, parsley, honey Dijon, lemon juice, salt, and olive oil. Whisk well until well-combined then using a pastry brush, brush on the sauce onto the salmon pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes (or depending on how thick your slices of salmon are, you may need to reduce the time by 2-3 minutes or increase it by 2-3 minutes - just keep an eye on it!)
- Serve with your favorite sides (we served it with a side of Israeli couscous).