22 clean and healthy smoothie recipes
Clean Eating Mango Oatmeal Smoothie Ingredients: 3 cups frozen mango, no sugar added (fresh works too, but cut back a bit on t...
Clean Eating Mango Oatmeal Smoothie
- 3 cups frozen mango, no sugar added (fresh works too, but cut back a bit on the milk initially)
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup milk (more as needed to reach desired consistency)
- 1 tbsp. raw honey (optional if needed, add to taste)
- 1/4 cup raw, uncooked oats (quick oats give the best texture but are a bit more processed than whole oats)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Note that there may still be a bit of texture due to the raw oats. But it’s the oats that will keep you full until lunchtime.