Join the Club

Loading...

10 Amazing Vegetarian Recipes

1. Savory Asparagus and Gruyere Tart // 2. Skillet Corn, Edamame, and Tomatoes with Basil Oil // 3. Rustic Tomato and Zucchini Tart ...


1. Savory Asparagus and Gruyere Tart // 2. Skillet Corn, Edamame, and Tomatoes with Basil Oil // 3. Rustic Tomato and Zucchini Tart // 4. Asian Noodle Salad with Peanuts and Mint // 5. Avocado Fries // 6. Baked Sweet Potato and Parmesan Fries // 7. Garlic and Thyme Quinoa Patties // 8. Artichoke, Spinach, White Bean, and Tahini Pizza // 9. Fresh Homemade Pea Soup // 10. Autumn Pumpkin Bruschetta My regular readers know that I am not the queen of cooking. I'm not very good at it, I make huge messes, and I just don't have the patience to see cooking projects through to the end like I do design projects. My husband is (thankfully) an amazing chef, but when he's on the road with the band, I live on a diet of salad, take-out, and Amy's Organics frozen dinners. See more:
Vegetarian 1129995636705169473
Home item

Popular

Last